There are a lot of metaverse, NFT, and cryptocurrency newsletters out there.
It’s like 5-10 years ago when everyone you knew was starting a podcast.
Now everyone is starting a web3 newsletter.
Well, so am I, but this one’s different.
The others are mostly about investing in web3.
We’ll talk a little about that, too, but it’s not the focus.
The focus of this weekly newsletter is living in the metaverse.
Because pretty soon…
…we’ll all be metaversians.
Hi, my name is Garrett, and I’ve been living on the internet most of my life.
I was in middle school when my dad got our first home computer with the internet.
In high school and college, people would actually approach me in public and refer to me as “Garrett from MySpace.”
Whatever that meant (I didn’t work there; I just had a lot of followers).
Then, when Web 2.0 really kicked off, I got a job in internet marketing and have been doing that ever since.
Most clients I’ve worked under Non-Disclosure Agreements.
But I can tell you that I’ve worked for companies that sell car rims, video games, and a certain big electronic music festival in South Florida.
And a lot of other companies.
Now I’m moving in to the metaverse, and I want to take you with me.
This weekly newsletter will have a little something for everyone interested in existing on the metaverse.
- The first section is Building the Metaverse, for anything related to programming, designing, or otherwise creating for the metaverse.
- The section section is Metaverse Events, for anything happening actually in the metaverse.
- The next session is NFT News, for anything regarding NFTs specifically.
- Fourth, we have Metaverse (& NFT) Marketing, for anyone interested in building a business in the metaverse.
- The fifth section is titled Meatspace, for extended reality (XR) and how the metaverse leaks into real world.
- And the last section is called Touch Grass, because we need to make sure we don’t lose touch with reality.
You should join the free weekly newsletter even if only one of these applies to you:
- You're already living in the metaverse but are having trouble keeping up with what's happening.
- You're simply curious and want to learn more.
- You know what the metaverse is and you know you need to be there, but you don't know how.
- You're an artist who heard other artists are making money selling NFTs and you want to get in on it.
- You've heard of the metaverse but have no idea what it is and you want to learn.
- You're a building designer who wants to put your designs in virtual property.
- You have an online business you want to take into the metaverse, but don't know how.
- You're a musician who wants a new venue to perform in.
- You want to explore other identities without it affecting your "real" life.
- You heard about Mark Zuckerberg's metaverse and want to know more about it.
- You're interested in purchasing digital real-estate and need to know all the best places to get it.
- You're a character designer who wants to create identities for the other metaversians.
- You design fashion and heard that the metaverse is the next step in your industry.
- You want to be able to wear whatever you want regardless of physics or practicality.
- You just need to escape for a little while.
The first issue is out on Thursday, December 30th, 2021.
Things are moving so fast that you won’t want to miss anything, so sign up right now: